- Estee EE Even Effect Skintone Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30: It hides and corrects my imperfection, while giving my skin a soft glow. ALWAYS choose a moisture with SPF to protect you against the sun rays, even if it is not sunny out! The moisture is non-greasy, lightweight, yet leaves my skin hydrate and ready to taken on the day!
- Laura Geller’s Baked Blush-N-Brighten (Peach Delight)– I LOVE Laura Geller’s blushes, as Laura Geller says “My blushes are goof proof!” That is so true! You can’t mess- up Laura Geller’s blushes. They are baked in Italy and go on so smoothly. I love the blush-n-brighten, because just like the name the blush brightens your face. The Peach Delight gives you just enough color for a natural look! However, if Peach Delight isn’t for you, Laura has several shades available on her site!
- Mally’s More is More Mascara is my new favorite mascara! It gives my lashes a natural, yet full, volumizing look. Even though the mascara, is not waterproof, it stays in places and does not run onto my face.
- To complete my look, I turn back to my girl, Laura Geller- Love Me Dew Lip Crayons. The crayons are easy to apply and go on like butter. The colors are pigmented and formula is very moisturizing. I have several colors, so the color choice depends on my mood. With a natural face, a bold lip color looks amazing, so give the color Happiful a try!!
- Takeaway the bullet points-
- Overall, to create flattering look choose moisture products, and don’t be afraid to add a pop of color!!!
Nina, Original Stylist